Things to Remember
- The resort runs on a generator 7AM to 10AM and 6PM to 10PM
- All cabins and chalets are equipped with dishes, utensils, pots and pans. You will need to bring all bedding,food, beverages and personal items.
- All of the units are equipped with small electric bar fridges, propane cook top stoves and propane BBQ. There are no ovens in any of the units.
- There is no cellular service or land line at the resort. Cell service can be reached within a 15 minute drive from the resort. Please come prepared to be "unplugged".
- For easy directions please follow the ones on our directions page, GPS and Google Maps are not reliable in the back country for logging roads as they are always changing.